Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Today - June 8, 2011

My husband and I went out to dinner last night and I wound up having a cup of clam chowder and broiled scallops with broccoli. The food was "meh". I did not get to drink my protein shake. I felt very guilty not eating what I should and really wanted to go the gym too.

Today is not off to the best of starts. I drank my protein drink for breakfast along with 1/4 cup of egg whites was just a touch of avocado. I did not feel hungry at that moment but a couple of hours later I was starving. Drank my water and tried to keep busy until 10am or so when I usually have my snack. Wow! My almonds never tasted so good! A little fat is exactly what I needed to make it through to lunch.

My lunch today is roasted chicken with lettuce, a drizzle of dressing. (My trainer wants me to buy creatine with l-glutamine for after my workouts. Supplementation is important to my weight training.)

Snack: Rest of my almonds, Peppermint tea

Post Workout Snack: Bodytech Chocolate Whey Protein Mixed with water

Dinner: Dinner will be tuna or white fish with green beans, 1/4 cup of brown rice, mustard, avocado and some Mrs. Dash, green tea. (This time I plan on eating exactly that!!)

Workout today: Shoulders

No comments:

Powered By Blogger