Last week, my doctors finally read the lab reports to me and they said I'm right at the cusp of hyperthyroidism and not Adrenal Fatigue as they once thought or assumed. Now more tests need to be done next month and there are also other female issues I must deal with in the coming year. Not serious by any means but I can't stand going to doctors, etc.
My trainer, Meghan, has helped me along the past few months trying to find the best eating plan but now that we realize what needs to be done, here are the new guidelines for cross your fingers success:
1) Portion Control
2) High Fat, Moderate protein, complex carbs
3) No citrus fruits (doctor's orders) at this time.
4) 2 fruits a day. Apples, blueberries, strawberries, melon are ok
5) No soda. AS is evil. Seltzer is your friend. Drink it along with lots of good old H2O.
6) Take the supps' and don't forget. Either AM or PM.
7) Step away from the cheese, sister!
Plus, I joined a Biggest Loser Challenge and since the holidays are finally over I can give it my full attention! I will take a before picture on New Year's Day and on May 10th, 2010 will post an after shot. Not a bra and panties shot! Sorry fellas! LOL I'll wear something that no longer fits me. It fit last year. Ugh! I want it to fit again and look good!
Wish me luck and I'll see you on Friday!