Monday, October 29, 2007

New Eating Plans...er..Diet Books?

After a relatively short amount of time, my new diet books arrived. "The Volumetrics - Eating Plan" - Barbara Rolls, PH.d, and "The Fast Food Diet" - Stephen Sinatra, M.D.

I have always been on the look out for a new way to lose weight. Cabbage Soup diet, Mayo Clinic diet, Atkins, South Beach, Scarsdale diet have helped me in some ways but never long term. I can't live without bread nor can I live without cheese. (My last meal on earth will most likely be a cheese sandwich.) When you've eaten a certain way for most of your life it is hard to change even after 21 days!

Yet this Fast Food Diet book at only $.49 from the used section of Amazon.com by the way, appeals to my penny-pinching habits. I can go to Wendy's? Cool!

I'll keep you updated!

O/T: Congratulations to the Boston Red Sox sweeping the World Series against Colorado Rockies! The parade is tomorrow by the way for you fans. If I get any pictures I will post them here. :)

I can't forget the New England Patriots. 52-6! I hope they can keep it going and take Peyton Manning down a notch at next weeks game!

1 comment:

MB said...

My office is full of cranky people who are not used to staying up past midnight. Thankfully the Sox helped us out by winning it all in 4 games. Maybe I'll see you at the parade.

Last time the Sox won we got to wear our Red Sox gear to the office but not this year. They are ordering in lunch of hot dogs though (ugghh). Good thing I don't like them or I'd be off my diet (again).

After today we can turn all our attention to the undefeated Patriots.

It is good to be a sports fan in Boston these days.

Have a great day! CONGRATS TO THE WORLD CHAMPION BOSTON RED SOX!!!

Powered By Blogger