Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas is over, whew!

Well, I'll put it past me. I'll consider it one of my low times. I never thought Christmas would be as stressful as it was. With running around from house to house, buying this and that, and making sure everyone was happy, I didn't make time for me!

Now 2 days later, I'm sick with a head cold, feel bloated, and back to square one.

However, these words below are encouraging:

You have been more thoughtful as of late, and have begun to be more true to yourself. This is due to your own recent introspection. Yes, dear Leo, you really can change your life. All it takes is time and commitment. You have made great progress in your personal development. Continue on this path and you will wind up in a much better place. Keep your eye on the goal, but don't be so focused that you forget to enjoy the journey.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger