Friday, December 7, 2007

When in Tokyo..

I stumbled onto this site when I was looking at the Junk Flood Blog a few months ago. This is one of the best sites I've come across in a long time. Mike Beddall is from Ottawa, Canada and is living in Japan. His site has everything you've always wanted to know about Japan and more. I asked him a few weeks ago if I could reprint his "ab-project". I thought I'd like to introduce more people to his site and see how he lost 7lbs. in 2 weeks(!) eating local food (good and bad) instead as well as all his other popular past posts. It is a relative carnival of East meets West!

Oh, and Mike, if you ever read this! Domo arigato!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lora,
Thanks (arigatou!) for the comments and posting about my ab project!

However, the link to my site doesn't work. I think you used 'http' twice.

Great blog by the way,

Mike

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Powered By Blogger