Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Back into the Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous program

For extreme personal reasons, I decided to return to F.A.I.R.A. with a fresh new perspective. I hope and pray that I am successful and stay on plan, go to the meetings, and help others in return.

What do I eat daily?

Breakfast: 8oz. lowfat yogurt and 1 fruit or 6oz. of berries
Lunch: 4 oz. protein, 6oz. cooked vegetable, 6oz. of lettuce (or leafy greens), 1 T of dressing
Dinner: Same as lunch.

Wish me luck and your prayers! I will need them. :=)

4 comments:

Anne H said...

Wow. I do wish you luck and will be thinking of you. I'm sending you some good thoughts right now. I hope you feel 'em!!

Unknown said...

Dear Lora,

Blessings to you - it is desperation that so often drives us to change. However, I would urge you to consider Tradition 11 of the Twelve Steps, which encourages members of Twelve Step programs to maintain anonymity at the level of press, radio and film. I definteily consider the internet a new form of press.

That being said, may your journey be filled with love and blessings.

Prudentia said...

You've got them, Lora.

Anonymous said...

you can do this!

Powered By Blogger