Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Busy, busy, busy!

I restarted my clean eating to a great start yesterday.

B: Organic 365 Oatmeal with flax and banana
S: Sliced green apple, string cheese and cinnamon
L: LC Wrap with hummus, mixed peppers, lettuce, broccoli, grape tomatoes, and shrimp, sprinkled with basil and EVOO
S: Cottage cheese w/pineapple
D: Salad w/mixed veggies, feta cheese, and Boca Burger patty.

For supplements: 2,000mg of Fish Oil (Morning and Evening)
One 5mg. Scoop of Branched Amino Acids

My stack: One Atro-Phex (BSN) and One Tight FEM (S.A.N.)

Cardio was 30 minutes on elliptical trainer (interval) and 35 minutes of weight training. I was able to lift heavier weights with little struggle!

With work, going to the gym, and studying nutrition that I haven't had time for my blog! I gotta hold myself accountable!

I am starting a 3-week challenge with Haystar from Low-Carb friends. I can't let her nor anyone else down, including me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you are doing well. Keep going!

HappyBlogChick said...

Hooray for heavier weights with little struggle. Isn't that a GREAT feeling?

Good luck on your challenge!

Powered By Blogger