Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Haystar's 3 Week (Plus) Challenge - Day Two...er Three!

I was craving a little cheese last evening and felt guilty after eating them but I still felt hungry after my dinner. My workouts are getting tougher and I like it that way but I expend a lot of energy!

Today's menu:
B: Multi-Grain Wrap (LC one's all gone!) with 1/4 black beans, 2% mozzarella cheese sprinkled on top with 2 egg whites and red peppers. Banana
S: Green Apple w/string cheese and cinnamon
L: Mixed green salad w/1/4 black beans, brown rice, and shrimp
S: Cottage cheese w/fruit
D: ??

I think I am near TOM and I always crave cheese! LOL

Oh, and another intense workout at 5pm!!

Thanks for all your support! :)

As I type this, my cats are staring at me because they want shrimp!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

welcome to the ring.
Hope you make it through TOM with just a little cheese craving goin on.

Powered By Blogger