Thursday, February 28, 2008

I couldn't let this sit in the Low-Carb Friends Forum!

I really don't know how many calories I'm consuming any more. I'm supposed to be at 1475 calories daily or some absurd number like that. Since I started the plan (February 18th), I eliminated as much sugar, dairy, cheese, bread, and salt in my diet as I possibly can. I allow only one cup of plain yogurt and occasionally eat Oat Bran Hot Cereal with mixed berries. I exercise 6 days a week with 3 of those days doing weight training.

In less than 2 weeks, I've lost inches from my waist and bust (OH, NO!). Increased muscle tone in my arms, legs, chest, back, and shoulders and If I'm reading my scale correctly this morning (may be wrong, I don't have a digital one.) I've lost another 3lbs.?? 136lbs.???

4 comments:

Jamie said...

Way to go on your successes with weight loss. You are doing so very well.

Knowing yourself and how you react to food is more important than arbitrary numbers on a sheet of paper any day!

2BIG4MYSIZE said...

woo hoo weigh to go. You are doign a great job knocking off thst body fat eating lowcarb.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your support in helping expose Kimkins!

Sounds like your getting really fit right now. That is an inspiration. Hope to be right behind you soon. Great job with the exercise!

HappyBlogChick said...

Congrats on your loss!

Powered By Blogger