Friday, November 7, 2008

My way of eating has been updated.

Currently, my Way of Eating is the Egg/Protein Fast. My nutritionist mentioned that mixing it up every day with wholesome foods, the right amount of fats, etc., at the calorie levels my body requires will help me not only control my binge/purge issues, but keep energy levels up for workouts, and to keep myself going throughout a stressful work day.

Example:
Mondays - Egg/Protein Fast Day.
Tuesdays - Low carb day - (add 2oz. sweet potato as an example) before working out (End the day with high good fat meal).
Wednesdays - Higher carb day - eat 1/2 cup oatmeal in morning, a piece of fruit for a snack, a big salad for lunch, and end the day with a high good fat meal.
Thursdays - Repeat Monday
Fridays - Repeat Tuesday
Saturday - Repeat Wednesday
Sundays - I decide. (Calorie intake must not go above 1800 calories.)

I have freedom to choose but still am able to set rules and a workable routine for myself.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger