Monday, March 29, 2010

Here I go again!

I'm doing well on the eggs'travaganza!  I don't feel as hungry as I thought I'd be.  The eggs/butter/mayo combo fills me up!  I also eat some type of meat to go along with the eggs at dinner.  I will give this my all since I have a target date of August 21, 2010 to think about.  I will weigh myself once a week on Monday.  Here is the template I copied from a young lady at one of the best forums I belong to.


Monday Weigh Ins
Starting: 152lbs.(YIKES!!!)
Week 01:
Week 02:
Week 03:
Week 04:
Week 05:
Week 06:
Week 07:
Week 08:
Week 09:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:

Start Date: 3/22/10
Start Weight: 152lbs.
Challenge goal: 132lbs. (-20 lbs)

End Date: 6/21/10
End Weight: ???

Today's Menu:

Breakfast:  3 eggs scrambled with a pat of melted butter, 1T of full fat mayo, mustard, and Texas Pete's Hot Sauce.

Snack One and Two:  Hardboiled Egg

Lunch:  Same as breakfast.

Dinner:  3 eggs scrambled with a pat of melted butter, 1T of full fat mayo, mustard, and Texas Pete's Hot Sauce and Tuna made with 1T of Ranch Dressing, 2T of plain yogurt, mustard, hot spices, and more hot sauce.
Cheers!

Oxo





No comments:

Powered By Blogger