Thursday, March 25, 2010

Not the greatest of days..

Breakfast was a dismal affair.  I wound up eating a sausage and cheese on an english muffin at Mickie D's.  

Lunch:  Lamb Kabob with salad (I know what happened to the eggs, meat, etc., right?  Stress!)
Dinner was better.  Tuna made with ranch dressing, plain yogurt, mustard, hot salsa, chili powder, and 3 scrambled eggs cooked with real butter.

Had a bit of trouble at home this morning courtesy of an old hair dryer that decided to send a shot of electricity up my arm and sparks come flying out of the outlet causing the power to go out.  The landlord was on top of it and had someone fix it.  Good!  So I had to break into my going out money and buy a new hair dryer!  Maybe this is a good thing.  I don't want to go to bars because that's where the bad habits start tumbling out and I wind up at Taco Bell at 1am!

On a side note...Chuck and I set up a wedding date of August 21, 2010.  That's 5 months to do the impossible.  And I want to look snazzy so my dress will be the last thing I buy.  (Shapewear is still my friend though!)

Back to the drawing board tomorrow!  Take care!

Oxo

No comments:

Powered By Blogger