Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wow! What a month!

First off, I'm engaged to be married!  

Secondly, I decided to join Jimmy Moore on his egg'stra special experiment and see if I can lose some of this lousy flab.  Eggs it is! Yet, I'm forgoing the butter and cheese.  Cheese binds me.  Mayo seems to be a tastier option.

I'll keep you posted!

My menu today (Day One)

Breakfast:  3 eggs scrambled, mayo, mustard, and salsa (Green Tea)

Snack:  One hardboiled egg sprinkled with chili powder (Water)

Lunch:  3 egg salad with mayo, mustard (Yes..I drank a diet soda! What the heck is wrong with me??)

Snack:  One hardboiled egg sprinkled with chili powder (Water)

Dinner:  Same as Breakfast (Though I may drink a diet soda or black coffee)
This is not a challenge.  I'm just doing it.

Exercise today is elliptical then onto the rowing machine for a total body workout.

Cheers!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger