Thursday, February 12, 2009

THE Zero-Carb Controversy Rages On...

Low-Carb Friends website are a buzz with this. I am trying to get more feedback from regular low-carbers not associated with LCF, but at the moment they haven't responded back. They may have the right idea by keeping out of it! You only have to google Zero-carb and bam! A plethora of the good, the bad, and the ugly, for your reading pleasure.

At the moment, I'm in the process of conducting my own poll at my local gym. So far, I've gotten blank stares or questioning looks. They don't even know what low-carb is until you mention Dr. Atkins. Laugh-Out-Loud, indeed!

Until then, here is my menu for today.

Breakfast: 6oz. of full fat Chobani Yogurt with 1oz. of blueberries, 3 oz. of turkey meatloaf
Snack: 4oz. of 4% milk fat cottage cheese
Lunch: Mixed green salad with balsamic vinaigrette, tuna with mayo, hot peppers, purple onions, tomatoes, and cucumbers. (YUM!)
Snack: 1/2 grapefruit
Dinner: To be determined.

Water and green tea.

2 comments:

Harry/JP said...

That's a nice looking menu, Lora. :)

I've never tried a zero carb program. So I can't really offer any inside info.

I think many people, who are interested in ZC, simply decide to give it a brief trial. That's often the way it's got to be. The only way to know how it'll affect you is by putting it to the test.

Unknown said...

I guess so, Harry. Though after reading some material from the ZC site, I am more confused than ever!

LOL

Powered By Blogger