Sunday, February 1, 2009

Good things can happen even during hard times.

Update - How am I doing?

There are days I barely make it to 1400 calories and days when I want to eat 10 times that amount. (Especially the 3 days before and 1 day during TOM.) I try to work out 5 to 6 days a week. Weight-training, 20 minutes of HIIT, and abs. I've already increased the weight of my bench presses, improved my triceps, and legs are stellar! Shoulders and back can be tough, yet, biceps are the worst! I feel very weak!

I am planning on eating more and prepare better meals throughout the week. Since, I am on a tight budget this week, I'll be putting this to the test!

Breakfast: 2 eggs with 2oz. of turkey meatloaf, 1/4T of mayo, mustard, spices
Lunch: 6oz. Chobani 0% Fat Yogurt with 1oz. of blueberries, 2 eggs scrambled with turkey burger, mayo, mustard, spices
Snack: Reduced Fat Triscuits with cheese
Dinner: TBD

Go easy!


1 comment:

Harry/JP said...

I think planning is a very valuable tool in any wellness program. I hope you find that to be the case too. :)

Continued success with your program!

Powered By Blogger