Sunday, January 11, 2009

Blog is still a work in progress...

Okay, okay. I changed the colors for now. ;)

Trying to stay on the correct eating path while I wait for my "online coach" to begin helping me on my journey. I will continue to eat low-carb until I do hear from him. It seems easier to eat fowl, fish, eggs, low-carb veggies and fruit at the moment. I've also included an ounce of walnuts because eating 900-1100 calories a day wasn't worth it.

A friend also made a comment that when I was in Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous I was far too thin. I appear healthier now, less pale in the cheeks.

I'm looking out my window and yes, there is more snow to get through once again!

Happy Winter!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Much easier on the eyes, thank you.

I'm glad you are finding a way to up calories.

The goal is to lose fat not muscle and with low carb and the right amount of calories and fat, that will happen.

Good luck.

Miriam

Harry/JP said...

I'll look forward to seeing what your modified plan looks like, Lora.

Until then, it sounds like you're sticking to a pretty healthy version of an LC program.

Take good care!

Me said...

Wow, that's fantastic! Congratulations on making such wonderful choices to improve your health. :)

e

Powered By Blogger