Sunday, January 18, 2009

What do Lora and Froggy have in common?

Our voice!

I had a sore throat last week that went away and I felt great! I woke up on Saturday morning and I sounded like Froggy from the Little Rascals. Plus it is snowing again and the MBTA (Our public transit system) is once again having delays. Another obstacle!

1) I can't go outside or anywhere else for that matter because I may catch pneumonia and give it to someone else.

2) Can't catch a bus to the grocery store to stock up on lean meat and veggies. (See #1)

3) I was supposed to meet friends today. (See #1 and #2)

What a wasted day. Excuse me, I gotta cough up a lung.

Later.

Ciao! :=)

3 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Hope you feel better soon, Lora!

Anonymous said...

Lora,
Hope you're feeling better.

Stuart Maughan said...

Love your post and your profile. If your serious about good health. We are serious to. See our post. Something you may not know. Thanks for sharing. Stuart and Marilyn

Powered By Blogger