Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday. Just another day for me.

I work tomorrow. BOOOOO!!! I have to make that money for bills, food, and supplements!

Today's Menu:
Breakfast: 2 eggs with veggie pattie, 1/2 t of mayo, mustard, and spices.
Snack: 12 Almonds
Lunch: Hungry! 2oz. cottage cheese, 2oz. chicken, spices, and small chicken salad with mayo, cranberries, walnuts, and whole wheat bread
Snack: 1 Large Grapefruit
Dinner: 2 HB Eggs, Tuna with mayo, 2 turkey cubes, hot peppers!!!

I will do 30 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical and some abs after work. Definitely am tired from weight-lifting all this week. Now that I know what kind of food I have to shop and eat for it is going to get a lot easier down the road.

Yes, Derek and his colleagues at Team Scivation love low-carb! How wonderful is that?

Take care!

Ciao!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger