Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Weekend Buzz...

Hello again!

The weekend went pretty well with my diet and exercise.

Saturday I worked on shoulders and back. Sunday was focusing on biceps that I have the most difficulty with. I'm trying to concentrate more on doing a routine successfully and then slowly add a bit of weight week by week. My ex-trainer was doing the same thing for me last year.

Time will tell. Tonight I simple did cardio and abs to give my upper body some rest. But back to work tomorrow!

Oh, I have to keep reminding myself to eat more. I can barely get to 1400 calories. Simply not hungry. I'll keep trying!

Go easy.


3 comments:

bayoubabe said...

So you are counting calories and not carbs ? Just curious how you are dieting. Keep up the great work with the exercising . I need to work on my arms as well. (too much flab from the weight loss) any suggestions ?

Unknown said...

No, not counting carbs but I do know they are between 30-40g daily.

My online coach suggested I eat 1400 calories a day with lots of protein and fat.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're doing well and getting good advice on eating also.

Powered By Blogger