Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Duking It Out With Dukan (Day Two)

Going on Day 2 of the Attack phase and according to "My Personal Slimming Plan" I am on the right track. I think though I will continue the phase until Friday. Knowing how I am with carbs, I want to go a bit further in the "Attack" until I succeed into the "Cruise" phase. I must confess something! I am eating whole eggs. None of this egg white business. I guess that makes it Stillman's based??I'm not eating red meat of any kind. Checks and balances.

My menu today:

Breakfast: 3 WHOLE eggs scrambled with 1/2 cup of non-fat cottage cheese, hot sauce and mustard

Snack One: 1/2 Cup of Non-Fat plain yogurt with cinnamon

Lunch: 3 hard-boiled eggs with turkey patty, 1/2 Cup of non-fat cottage cheese, mustard, hot sauce

Snack Two: 1 hard-boiled egg with 3 oz. of deli turkey

Dinner: 2 hard-boiled eggs, 2 oz. of chicken breast, 4oz. of smoked salmon, 1/2 cup of non-fat cottage cheese, mustard, hot sauce.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger