Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Oops! My Bad!

I was told my method of Attack was all wrong! I should have added Oat Bran (about 1-1/2T daily) and eat less eggs, preferably egg whites.

Seems like the Attack phase is mostly made up of non-fat dairy and lean meat. Oh, well! Anyway, I feel pretty good and I'm on Day 3 of the Dukan/Stillman's plan. Less bloated but the fatigue is definitely there today. I know I'll be in bed early again tonight.

My menu for today:

Breakfast: 3 eggs scrambled with 1/2 cup of non-fat cottage cheese, mustard, hot sauce

Snack One: 1/2 cup of non-fat plain yogurt with cinnamon

Lunch: 3 hard-boiled eggs with 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, homemade tofu burger patty, mustard, hot sauce

Snack Two: 1 hard-boiled egg with a few ounces of smoked turkey

Dinner: 2 hard-boiled eggs, tuna made with yogurt/spice blend, 1/2 cup of cottage cheese, mustard, hot sauce

Of course, lots of water.

Today at the gym: 20 minutes of HIIT on the elliptical.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger