Friday, April 16, 2010

I got a new trainer and she said.."STOP with the Egg Insanity!"

The past week has been difficult keeping up with new training techniques. I'm on a Buff Bride regimen and Sandy, my new trainer, is a tough no nonsense gal. She looked over my menus over the past couple of weeks and could pinpoint exactly what I was doing wrong eating wise. She has lots of fitness nutrition experience.

First off, I'm sick of eating only eggs/meat/fat. I enjoy having more variety and less likely to binge. Secondly, I never was able to sustain enough energy to complete my workouts at the gym. Very frustrating! And last, I need to repair my broken down metabolism. Too many ups and downs over the past few months. My body shuts down when dealing with stress.

Here is the menu I ate yesterday:

Breakfast: 1/2 Cup of Non-fat plain yogurt mixed with 1oz. of cooked steel cut oatmeal with cinnamon, half an apple.

Snack: 1 hardboiled egg

Lunch: Mixed greens with green beans, broccoli, 4oz. of turkey burger, 1/2 cup of non-fat cottage cheese, 2T of red wine vinegar, and spicy brown mustard with cayenne pepper.

Snack 2: 1 hardboiled egg

Dinner: Mixed greens, Light Ranch dressing, baked chicken

I did feel satisfied after what I ate yesterday. Let's hope this feeling continues throughout the weekend. The weekends are the first test!

Talk to you later and c'est la vie to the egg/protein fat fast!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger