Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Today's Menu April 12, 2011

Breakfast: 1/2 Artisan Whole Wheat Lavash Bread (Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedge, 1/2T of hummus, 1/2T of fat free refried beans, 1 egg white, 4 small slices of cooked ham)

Snack: 1/2 green apple, cheese stick

Lunch: Same as lunch (Minus egg white)

Snack: Banana and some almonds

Dinner: Ezekiel 4:9 tortilla with Laughing Cow Creamy Swiss Cheese Wedge, 1/2T of hummus, 1/2T of fat free refried beans, and chicken strips

My appetite is funny during the week. It has it's ups and downs. I am trying to make an effort to not go out to eat Monday through Friday. I have an idea how many points are in my meals but the amount of sodium and sugar isn't worth it to me. Especially when it comes to the scale on Saturdays. I did allow myself an entire treat day on Sunday but I jumped back onto the wagon on Monday.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger