Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Today's Musings and Menus - April 26, 2011

Breakfast: Low-carb pita, LC Lite Creamy Swiss Wedge, teaspoon each of garlic hummus and fat free refried beans, 1-1/2 egg whites

Snack: 1/2 green apple, cheese stick

Lunch: Grilled Vegetable Boca Burger, Low-carb pita, LC Lite Creamy Swiss Wedge, teaspoon of garlic hummus, a few grapes, 1/2 green apple (if hungry)

Snack: Almonds, banana, a few grapes

Dinner: Garlic butter white fish on a low-carb pita with hummus and romaine lettuce.

My weekend was a bust except the workout and successful weigh in but back in the saddle this week. Adding more vegetables, egg whites and fish is what I need to stay on top and have more energy for my workouts. I can feel myself getting stronger and it is beginning to slow in my shoulders and arms. (Definitely a lot more stretch marks.) I need to find my Palmer's Cocoa butter lotion stat!

I see a difference in my rubber tire belly. Seems to finally be going down and there are more stretch marks visible. My belly has always been my biggest issue even during the time when I first lost weight.

That's all I have for now. Ciao!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger