Thursday, April 14, 2011

Today's Musings - April 14, 2011

All I can say is.....I am EXHAUSTED!

Tough workout last evening. 20 minutes of HIIT cardio on the elliptical, abs, shoulders and back.

My MIL took us out to dinner and I had a steak fajita wrap without tomatoes. (I also find cutting out the Nightshade vegetables is helping my joints.) I'm guesstimating the wrap was about 13 to 14 points. With my high activity points plus my remaining dinner points, I believe I am fine. All I know is, I do not like going out to eat when I have no idea what the points are. We could have gone to Applebee's but there is so much sodium in their food and that includes the WW entrees.

Tonight at the gym, I want to work on legs. I have no coordination when it comes to lunges and those need work.

My Menu:

B - Ezekiel 4:9 tortilla, 1 Laughing Cow Creamy Light Swiss Wedge, a bit of hummus, 4 thin slices of cooked ham, green tea

Snack: 1 WW cheese stick, 1/2 green apple

L - WW Mac and Cheese, 1/2 green apple, a few berries and grapes, green tea

Snack: Banana, a few berries and grapes, 3 almonds

Dinner: 1/2 Whole Wheat Lavash bread with 1 LC Wedge, a teaspoon each of hummus and beans, egg white, a few chicken strips, green tea

No comments:

Powered By Blogger