Friday, April 15, 2011

Today's Musings & Menu - April 15, 2011

I managed to make it to the gym yesterday even with me being tired. The old me would have gone home and gone out to dinner at the buffet. I've come to far to back down now. I still have trouble sleeping at night and I really don't know why. I keep thinking it might be the beginning of perimenopause. (Which would be fine by me.) But I just want to sleep through the night. I was thinking of taking a Unisom this evening.

I have to stop posting my dinners. In most cases I wind up eating something else entirely. After the gym, I had romaine lettuce, a few ham and chicken cubes, a few bites of cheese and a couple ounces of tuna and mayo. Total weight was 8.2 ounces. I do feel less hunger these days and I can go further with eating less. It almost feels like I'm doing C.R.O.N. (Calorie Restriction with Optimal Nutrition).

My menu today (excluding dinner - I think I may have a salad with romaine lettuce and some feta with a bit of tuna/mayo, chicken and ham. Not sure.)

Breakfast: Ezekiel 4:9 tortilla, LC Creamy Swiss Wedge, a bit of hummus, 4 small cooked ham slices, green tea

Snack: 1/2 green apple, WW cheese stick (they seem more palatable when really cold)

Lunch: Same as lunch except with chicken strips instead. 1/2 green apple, some berries and grapes, green tea

Snack: Cold banana, rest of the berries and grapes, 3 almonds

Dinner: See note above.

Tonight's workout: 20 minutes of HIIT elliptical, abs

No comments:

Powered By Blogger