Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Today's Musings - April 13, 2011

I posted this on another WW thread but I want to re-post it here.

I was reading an article in the current WW magazine about how eating fruit can take over someones day. She wondered why she lacked energy. It made me think about my tracking and even with all that I eat (excluding the fruit) I don't eat much at all. I barely make it over 23 points on some days. I don't use my activity points either when I have more than earned them.

And I'm still refusing to NOT drink alcohol of any kind. Seems like friends are centering their activities around bars and drinking. I don't mind socializing but I'm turning down invites left and right when it comes to being in a barroom.

_________________________________________

This morning, I tried something new for my breakfast. Instead of my usual whole wheat wrap, I ate Ezekiel 4:9 sprouted grain tortillas. A couple of extra points but it was worth it! :D

No comments:

Powered By Blogger