Tuesday, May 17, 2011

It is a learning experience!

My trainer said I should not bother posting a dinner plan anywhere if I keep changing it at the last minute even if it's on plan or not. It confused her when I said after my protein drink last night, all I was hungry for was 4oz. of baked chicken breast and a handful of mixed greens. Once again, I did not eat enough points.I'll post my dinner plan after from now on.

I don't know what to say. There are days when I have no desire to eat, others I will bounce way over the 29 and into the 49 with little to no thought.

What was suggested and highly recommended was to stay within the same routine for the weekend.

Wake at the same time.
Prepare food to place into cooler.
Eat at same times if possible.
Remember to take supplements.

My body will begin to adapt and I will see the results!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger