Thursday, May 12, 2011

Today's Eats - May 12, 2011

Today's Workout plan:

20 minutes of HIIT elliptical, abs with weights for flexibility, work on my core with some much needed stretching and maybe get on the hip abduction machines. There is always a couple of ladies on them when I want to use it! BOOOO!

Today's Eats:

Breakfast: Low-Carb Pita, Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Wedge, 1/2 teaspoon of hummus, 2 slices of turkey meat (5 points)

Snack: 1/2 an apple, Dannon - plain, non-fat yogurt with a cinnamon sprinkle (2 points)

Lunch: Low-Carb Pita, Laughing Cow Light Creamy Swiss Wedge, 1/2 teaspoon of hummus, Boca Burger - 1/2 an apple (5 points)

Snack: 1/2 grapefruit, 6 almonds (2 points)

Dinner: Rest of yesterdays salad. (Tuna with mayo, feta, lettuce with 2 egg whites and one whole egg.) I'm guesstimating about 8 to 10 points for this meal.

If I am hungry, I will eat 1/2 cup of non-fat cottage cheese and some grapes.

My trainer recommends I eat no grains of any kind in the evening for right now.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger