Friday, May 20, 2011

Today's Eats - May 20, 2011

I was starving during lunch! I think all that cardio and weight training caught up with me. I ate a 14-16 point meal for sure!!

Today's Menu is looking like this now:
Breakfast: Low-carb pita, laughing cow cheese wedge, teaspoon of hummus, 3 turkey slices (5 Points)

Snack: 1/2 apple, yogurt (2 Points)

Lunch: Whole wheat wrap, stuffed with ham, swiss cheese and lettuce with mustard
(I'm guesstimating 14-16 points)

Snack: 1/2 apple

Dinner: 2 fried eggs, non-fat cottage cheese, on top of a handful of mixed greens, some grapes for desert. (6 Points)

Oh! I guess I am okay! I thought I was way over my dpt today! I do have activity points that I never used up this week. I deserved a good lunch this week, but I know it is important to plan and prepare ALL my meals to avoid pitfalls.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger