Sunday, December 7, 2008

December 6, 2008 - Saturday

After existing on the same menu for the entire week, I enjoyed something different last night. I had a salad with tuna, shredded carrot, and four slices of vegetarian cheese. Oh, my, I ate up to 1300 total calories! I have to remember to eat slower, too. I will less likely binge during the weekends.

B: 2 eggs, veggie patty, mayo, mustard, spices
L: Same
Dinner: 2 cups of lettuce, shredded carrot, tuna with mayo, red vinegar, black pepper, bite of a jalapeno popper (disappointing - since the green chili was flavorless with no heat.), 4 slices of vegetarian cheese. (The cream cheese of the popper made me a little ill as well.)

Take care and enjoy your weekend!

Ciao!

3 comments:

Harry/JP said...

Hey, Lora.

I think it's great that you're varying your diet some. Different foods, different nutrients. Hopefully it makes things a bit more interesting too.

You often sign-off by typing, "ciao". Are you Italian? Both of my parents were born and raised in Italy.

Ciao!

Unknown said...

My boyfriend is Italian. His family was originally from Sicily and moved to the US almost a century ago.

Unfortunately, he knows how to cook lots of those old-fashioned recipes and threatens to make them quite often. Sabotaging a perfectly good low-carb lifestyle! LOL

As for my background, Ukranian, Lithuanian, French, and Irish.

Ciao! :)

Me said...

Hi Lora,

Sounds delish! I agree with Harry - variety is the spice of life, so they say.

Powered By Blogger