Monday, June 20, 2011

New Week - Full Steam Ahead!

Had a wonderful weekend! My Dad enjoyed his Father's Day breakfast and later, my husband and I took the motorcycle out for a nice ride. So beautiful! Today, we are celebrating our 10 month wedding anniversary! Time is flying by. LOL

Eating wise? Doing great!

Working out? Wow, my muscles are sore! LOL My trainer told me we would be concentrating on weight lifting. She wasn't kidding!

Today's Workout: Chest and Legs

Today's Menu:
Breakfast: 1/2 cup of egg whites, hummus; Chocolate Whey protein shake mixed with water
Snack: 15 almonds
Lunch: Chicken thighs, lettuce, balsamic vinegar
Snack: 15 almonds
Post Workout Snack: Chocolate Whey Protein Shake mixed with water and l-glutamine
Dinner: Cup of egg whites, hummus and avocado

No comments:

Powered By Blogger