Saturday, June 4, 2011

Today - June 4, 2011

Next time, I'll go with the whey protein shake or egg whites if I want a snack.

My body did not like the extra ham/cheese and I could barely sleep.

Had breakfast this morning of ham, egg whites with one of those small Joseph's low-carb pita breads with 1/2 t of hummus on top. Yummy and filling. I'll have to keep those pitas in a sealed air-tight bag for next week since I'll be waving them adieu from Sunday to Saturday.

I am working out this morning on cardio and legs only. Abs will be done 1 to 2 times a week for less bulkiness around my obliques and front. My post workout snack - Bodytech Chocolate whey protein shake mixed with water.

Lunch is one more small pita with 1/2 t of hummus, Laughing cow cheese lite wedge, 2oz. of ham and a bit of lettuce, 1/2 an apple.

Snack: Banana, almonds

Dinner: Prime Rib, Broccoli. (Fruit salad as my dessert. We are gong to the movies tonight.)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger